10 May 2012

Solutions or Excuses


Greetings Dear Reader,

I do not believe in the no win scenario.  Every day I am confronted with students who do not believe they can complete school for one reason or another.  They have taken a risk to change their lives and the challenges often seem insurmountable.

I say to these students what I say to myself when problems seem overwhelming.  “If it is important to you, you will find a way; if it is not you will find an excuse.”  This is the crux of what we do in life.  We either find a way or make excuses.  We do what we believe and talk about the rest.

When I waffle at doing something that is right but difficult it is always a question of belief.  If I believe that God is God and follow with my heart then there is always a way.  Sometimes that way will not be what I want but there is always a way.  Every problem has a solution.  Every challenge can be met.  I must be following if I am to see it.

When I choose to lost faith and hope I begin to make excuses.  It is only if I follow that I will see the solutions.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn

Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store."
 

No comments:

Post a Comment