16 September 2014

Second Thoughts – taH pagh taHbe (To be or not to be)

Greetings Dear Reader,

Sometimes I will end the day with thoughts that are important to get out.  Usually I just write them and put them in my journal folder.  I have chosen that on occasion I will share them with you Dear Reader.

My dear friend, Donald Williams, provided a twist to the 10 Books challenge winding its way through social media in recent days.  He lists ten of his most influential poems.  I thought that I would do the same.  Where possible I have provided a link to the poem.  I will list them as they come to mind:

The Touch of the Master’s Hand – Myra Brooks Welch



The Betrothed – Rudyard Kipling

Abdul Abulbul Amir – Percy French

The Answer – Rudyard Kipling

The Female of the Species – Rudyard Kipling

Jabberwocky – Lewis Carroll

Standing Between the Living and the Dead – Jack Hyles

The Clock of Life – Robert H. Smith

Jesu – George Herbert

Please enjoy and of course I treasure your thoughts.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store."

1 comment: