05 April 2016

Second Thoughts – Doing Due Diligence

Greetings Dear Reader,

I realize that many of you read my BLOG daily.  Some of you have even bought one or more of my books.  The most recent title, Sheet Rock on the Road has been selling well.  For that I thank you.  

As I have promised my people, my publisher, and my promotor I am attempting to solicit aid in increasing the visibility of my books.  The request is simple.  If you have read one or more of my novels and enjoyed it, could you go to Amazon and write a review.  The more reviews I get the higher my visibility when people search for books like mine.

I hate promoting my writing but I feel it is worth the effort and I gave my word.   If you could help me I would be grateful.  Please do not feel pressured or obligated.   Even in this I find great value in you Dear Reader.



Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”

(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

No comments:

Post a Comment