20 March 2015

My King – Powerful

Greetings Dear Reader,

I think that we do not truly understand power.  We tough it, try to wield it, and we do not understand it.  It does not move us in the proper direction.  It does not create love and compassion in us.  It corrupts us.

The power that my King wields is imperial. It is ultimate.  It is a part of his essence.  Nothing can withstand him that he does not allow to withstand him.  Nothing can resist him that he does not allow to resist him.  It is part of who he is. 

My King chooses to express his power on the cross.  He expresses it by commanding us to love our enemies and sets the example for us.  He shows his power through compassion and kindness.  He exemplifies the extent of his power through his willingness to take on all of our sin in order to redeem us.  I think his actions speak for themselves.  That’s my King.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”

(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

No comments:

Post a Comment