29 April 2015

Rock Salt and Lava Lamps - Preservative

Greetings Dear Reader,

Few people in the culture in which I live eat salted meats.  I have had salt cured ham and must stay it is not my favorite.  The time has passed in our culture where salt cured meats are necessary.

Still the salting of meat and fish in dry salt or brine is an acceptable way to inhibit the growth of microorganisms.  For millennia we have used salt to cure food for times and circumstances where other forms of food are not available.

As a Christ follower I am to be one that preserves things.  I am to sustain.  I am to assure that future needs can be met.  I am to preserve faith, love, and hope for others.  I am to assure that when times are hard that there is substance of the spiritual nature available to others.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”

(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

No comments:

Post a Comment