20 May 2016

Breathing Salt Air – Opening Thoughts

Greetings Dear Reader,

Later today I will leave for a much needed vacation.  My family is gathering at the seaside for some time of respite.  I have not been to the ocean in some time and it always quiets me. 

I am going to be a little more free verse than planned thinking in this series of entries.  One of the processes that I value highly whilst at the ocean is morning prayer by the power of waves.  “They that go down to the sea in ships, and do business in great waters; these see the works of the Lord and his wonders in the deep.”

As I travel with my family I do so with a heart full of love.  I am excited that we will be introducing my Grandsons to the majesty of the sea.  I am also thankful for the provision of the Father that we can take this journey.

Please travel with me Dear Reader.  You are part of the joy in all my journeys.


They that go down to the sea in ships,
And do business in great waters;
These see the works of the Lord,
These see the works of the Lord,
And His wonders in the deep.

They that go down to the sea in ships,
And do business in great waters;
These see the works of the Lord,
These see the works of the Lord,
And His wonders in the deep.

And He is with us, with us always.
Jesus is with us, with us always.

They that go down to the sea in ships,
And do business in great waters;
These see the works of the Lord,
These see the works of the Lord,
And His wonders in the deep.

And He is with us, with us always.
Jesus be with us, be with us always.
Jesus be with us, be with us always.
Jesus be with us, be with us always.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”

(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

No comments:

Post a Comment