21 May 2016

Breathing Salt Air – Road Trip Reminder

Greetings Dear Reader,

One of the things I love is driving.  I like road trips and was sorely in need of one.  I am impressed with how well my Grandson’s (4 and 5 years old respectively) travel.  They are energetic and wiggly but there were not many complaints.  So far there has only been one “are we there yet?”.

My Daughter, Christmas has been asleep most of the trip thus far but we will see what the day brings.  The most precious piece of this thus far has been watching my Son, Maxim interact with his Sons.  He talks with them.  He listens to them.  Even when he has to be firm with them it is thundering velvet.

We will hit the road again soon.  The sea beacons and the waves already whisper in my brain.  I am already relaxed and enjoying the journey.  I received a clear reminder of just how intently and lovingly my Father in heaven listens to me.

I always speak to him when I drive.   I speak to him about the family sleeping in the car around me.  I will be thanking him today for time with them.  I will be thanking him for using me Son to remind me how much he loves me.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”

(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

No comments:

Post a Comment