13 January 2017

Things Lost in the Fire – Closing Thoughts

Greetings Dear Reader,

We will not get through the journey without loss.  One of the things that makes us who we are is how we deal with the loss.  It is vital that I treat every loss as something that can make me more aware of who I am and how I must follow Christ.

If I do not assure that I see things this way then I giver foothold to doubt and bitterness.  I must not allow anything to prevent me from seeking Christ in the smallest loss.  He is there waiting for me.  He is there longing to comfort and guide.  I just need to really look.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”

(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

No comments:

Post a Comment