12 January 2017

Things Lost in the Fire – A Moment to Clarify

Greetings Dear Reader,

A few of you have expressed concern over this conversation.   First let me express my gratitude for your kindness, compassion, and prayer.   I want to assure you that even when memories hurt that I move on in faith.

One of the bedrock reasons for this writing is to address the things in my thoughts relative to my journey.  When old loss and pain attempt to reassert their grip on me I must think and often write my way through the pain.  Doing so reminds me of who I am and whose I am.

There is no guarantee that the journey will not have difficult moments.  How I work through these moments determines how I also deal with the day.  If I do not deal with my feelings honestly then it will infect my dealings with those around me.  This is not allowed. 

The other benefit of working through this in this venue is that it may aid you Dear Reader.  I share my joy and pain so that perhaps you can find solace, hope, or merely a fellow traveler for a space.  I hate being alone and if honesty yields a moment of comfort for you then it is worth it.

Again I thank you for your kindness Dear Reader.   May the Father richly bless you for it.  I hope this yields further understanding for you.  The invitation to follow Christ is not one to always be happy and satisfied.  It is one to carry the cross in hope.  It is the opportunity to journey home with assurance that no matter the hazards along the way the destination is worth the walk.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”

(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

No comments:

Post a Comment