11 February 2018

I Do Not Know and That is OK...

Greetings Dear Reader,

This is the first day of my next year.  Most people see their opportunity for a new year at the beginning of the calendar year.  I choose to start mine the day after my birthday.  I ponder what the year will hold.  I have two book projects near completion.  I have other ventures that will emerge or fail this year. 

I have been working at improving my process and doing better marketing.  My web page has been revised and renewed (aramisthorn.com).  I started a Kid Friendly BLOG so that my Grandsons and their friends can get some good safe content geared to their age.  This is also in preparation for the launch of my first children’s book in 2019. 

As I ponder how the year will unfold I know that there are things I would like to accomplish.  Aside from the two new books I would like to schedule some more speaking engagements.  I would also like to get into some high school English classes to challenge and encourage young writers. 

The answer to how the year will unfold is this: I do not know.  I am not aware of how I will get through this month.  That is OK.  I am determined to work hard and live by faith.  I am sure that as things unfold I will gain better understanding of where I am headed.  I start the new year of my journey with few answers, stable faith, and great hope. 

Keep me company Dear Reader as we travel the path together.  I promise to keep encouraging you along the way.  I will keep sharing my journey and ask questions that we can discuss as intelligent humans. 

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”

(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

No comments:

Post a Comment