09 December 2011

The Christmas Difference: Parking


Greetings Dear Reader,

It is going to be very cold tonight.  I will be out and about purchasing for our open house.  I will still employ a practice that benefits others and me as well.  This is brief and easy.  I park as far back in the lot as possible.  It gives me exercise when I am getting outside less and it gives someone else a closer parking space.

As I said it is a small thing and that is the point.  We can find so many small ways to extend the spirit of Christmas without calling attention to ourselves.  As we draw closer to Christmas I will focus more on ways in which we can make this difference last all year long. 

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store."

No comments:

Post a Comment