31 December 2012

The Closing of the Year – Final Thoughts

Greetings Dear Reader,

I hear friends and family speak of parties and events.  I know that many of my friends will chase that elusive something that is romantic and mystical about beginning a new year. 

All I wish for tonight is that people will be safe and wise.  There are plentiful opportunities to not drink and drive.  Free cab rides and tows are available to those who seek them. 

I prefer a quiet contemplative New Year’s Eve.  I good brandy, a roaring fire, and my pipe would suit me best.  I will miss Dick Clark this year.  We all will.  But as with all things the year will end and the night will turn into tomorrow. 

So as I close the year and my blog for this year I wish you all love, faith, and hope Dear Readers.  I pray that find all that is available to you and that you not miss any good opportunities.  I ask the Father to reveal himself to you more clearly.  I ask that you see Christ for who he is without all the trappings of religion.  I wish you joy.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store."

1 comment:

  1. Beautifully said Dear Son.

    HAPPY NEW YEAR

    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete