28 April 2013

My Social Responsibility – Opposition

Greetings Dear Reader,

There will always be opposition to the Gospel.  It is a simple thing that we must conduct ourselves well under fire.  Even in the face of false accusations or false imprisonment we are to be good to those around us.  We are to be polite.  We are to work within the law.  We are to show respect.

For me that means that no matter where I stand on an issue I must speak the truth lovingly.  Even when threatened I must hold to my faith and peace.  Even when I am insulted I must show love.  We have seen examples of how powerful this is when employed.

As the one who wishes others to know the love and redemption there is in Christ, I cannot be violent and harsh.  I must be peaceful, loving, and kind in every situation.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store."

No comments:

Post a Comment