14 June 2013

The Voice of God

Greetings Dear Reader,

First I will be clear that I am no having audible delusions.  This is rather my way of calling attention to the literal translation of a name in Hebrew.  The Kal-El means “the Voice of God.”  The message of last night’s Superman movie was clear.  The message was one of hope.

It amazes me that this is so true.  I realize that it is popular to dismiss God and Jesus as an ineffective belief system.  I would say that the followers of this faith have done a great deal to make it that way.  I know that in some ways I have not honored the things that Christ would have us be as his followers.

That, however, does not define who God is.  We live in a failed system that needs hope.  Jesus was the voice of God to bring us that hope.  The more I see things around me falling apart the more I see just how vital that hope is.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn

Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store."

No comments:

Post a Comment