10 February 2012

My Fifty-Second Year


Greetings Dear Reader,

As I end my 52nd year of the journey I wish it known that I am truly blessed.  I have children who love me.  I have Friends who do as well.  I have a good job as a teacher and a growing one as a writer. 

I know that I am not exactly where I wish to be but today I take stock of all that I have and realize how rich I am.  I have a Grandson who is happy to have me around and another one on the way that I already love. 

I guess my only thought on the management allowing my another trip around the sun is “thank you.”

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store."

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful words Michael, and you are loved and sooooo blessed!
    p.s. I would have never guessed you turned 52...I thought it was more like 42 :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your attitude! I think it's great you are loving your life and reflecting on it.

    ReplyDelete