19 March 2012

Minor Changes


Greetings Dear Reader,

Things change.  This is what happens and I do not always deal with it well.  I have realized I need to change some things in my daily routine.  I have resisted this because I like routine and resist change.  I like to know what is next.  It is easy for me to have faith in big things that are beyond my control.  It is in these little things that I must address that I feel a sense of resistance.

Resistance to change is just a waste of energy.  Since the only thing that does not change is Christ I must focus on him and flow with the changes.  Jesus told his friend Nicodemus that those who are driven by the Spirit of God are driven on that wind.  This is what must be and to resist it is to resist God moving things. 

I am in the right place for this but there is still the gnawing need to know and control.  This is where the journey must be focused on Christ.  This is where I must be dependent rather than in control.  Not knowing is that makes the journey an adventure.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store."

No comments:

Post a Comment