05 March 2012

Sometimes there are Lonely Places


Greetings Dear Reader,

There are times, especially in the wee hours of the morning that I feel a deep and abiding loneliness.  I will not dwell long on this topic but I know there are others who struggle with this.  The only thing that gets me through these moments is drawing closer to Christ.  The only thing that is a comfort is Christ.

It is one of those things that is difficult to describe.  It is what it is and all of the solutions I would try to provide for it are futile and damaging.  I cannot mend this.  I cannot force a change that works.  I can only follow Christ and believe that God will care for me.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store."

No comments:

Post a Comment