31 March 2012

My Prayer List for My Children – Boldness


Greetings Dear Reader,

Every time I read this in the list I hesitate.  Boldness is a good quality but only when tempered with humility.  My Sons are both bold in their own way.  Their mother used to always say that I was bold.  When I pray for them about this I pray that they are only bold about the right things.

I have been bold about good and bad things.  I try tempering my boldness so that I only take risks when they are founded in faith.  I need to only have this kind of courage in matters of following Christ.  I am sure I need more boldness in some of these areas.

There are times when I need more boldness but my fear of the results freezes me.  Having failed at times to temper my boldness with enough humility and love I do not want to repeat those failures.  I must be bold about the things Christ is bold about.  I pray that I never lose this balance.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store”

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous1/4/12 02:29

    Just a silent word of thanks :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1/4/12 02:31

    I think this is really awesome and I think that all your children are touched by this. And that your preyers will tender there heart and we can all learn from your words.

    ReplyDelete