26 April 2012

Maxim


Greetings Dear Reader,

Today is my eldest Son’s birthday.  I have so many rich memories of him.  In a little while I will journey to his home to spend a bit of the morning with him before I go to work.  In the last year and a bit I have seen him take on the new role of father. 

I see the vast sea of love that flows from him to his Sons, my Grandsons.  I see his love for his wife Raven.  I see these things and am filled with hope that some of the cancers that have plagued our family for generations may be waning.

I listen to his mind work out things and am honored that he uses his intelligence to be good to others.  I see hi gentle nature and it motivates me to be gentler.  Even in his vocation his life is given to being an advocate and care giver to others.  I love Maxim so deeply that I cannot express it at times.  At times I have failed him deeply as a father but we have worked through most of it. 

It is an honor to be his father.  It is a joy to know him.  As I age I see just how much he means to my life.  His capacity to see the needs of others is beautiful and a true gift from God.  If you know him, it would be wise to know him better.  Happy birthday Son.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn

Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store."

No comments:

Post a Comment