15 August 2012

An Important Aside


Greetings dear Reader,

I wish to take my writing time today to note something of significance.  We all see milestones and waysides on our journey.  We all pass markers meant for others and wonder about the party or event they markers herald.

I have often seen balloons marking the location of a party and wondered who was being celebrated and why.  I have seen people dressed more formally than the surroundings and pondered who the focus of such festivities was.

Today I celebrate.  I do not look any different nor do I intend to drink and dance late into the night.  I am not going to be riding in a limo or feasting on rare delicacies.  I do not have the day off from work.  Nothing about my life is very different from any other day, but today I celebrate.

I celebrate a life. I celebrate the growth and development of that life.   I rejoice in the small part I get to play in enriching that life.  I celebrate faith and following in that life.  I have to say that my life is richer because of this life.   So today dear Reader I ask that you celebrate with me.

Happy Birthday Christmas

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like 

No comments:

Post a Comment