04 March 2013

Thirty Day Challenge – Day Fourteen – A Clouded View

Greetings Dear Reader,

“Father, please show me my sin.”

I am more and more convinced that it is sin to now see who I am in light of the way God sees me.  Not seeing things from this point of view causes me to doubt my abilities.  It yields low self-esteem.  It puts me in a poor view of my worth to others.  It causes me to hesitate when I know to do good things.

How can I hope to give my best in a situation if I allow a clouded view of who I am to guide me?  It is vital that when fear and doubt grip me that I remind myself of who I am in Christ and how God sees me.  If I do not then I will eternally balk at to do things that are touched by my doubts.

I am flawed.  Christ wishes to perfect me.  I am fallen but Christ works daily to rescue me from that fallen state.  I am weak but promised strength.  In this knowledge I must move and not allow the frailty to cloud my view.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store."

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4/3/13 09:25

    GOD created you wonderfully and loves you. I think HE
    Puts us here to learn.

    ReplyDelete