16 March 2013

Thirty Day Challenge – Day Twenty Six - Ingratitude

Greetings Dear Reader,

“Father, please show me my sin.”

Too often I forget just how good I have it.  Compared to most of the world I am wealthy and have an easy life.  Still I complain about things and get consternated over small matters.  This is shameful and wrong.

I need to show my gratitude for all that I have.  I need to give my heart to living out that gratitude.  Even as I write this I am warm, have a full pantry and freezer, and a fresh pot of coffee.  I have a good job and children I love.  I have little need in my life.

I should dwell more on how thankful I am for all that I have.  I do not give enough of my prayer time to thankfulness.  This must change.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store."

No comments:

Post a Comment