25 February 2016

If I Told You My Story – There would be Kindness

Greetings Dear Reader,

Kindness is very important to me.  This part of my story is not about my being kind.  That is vital.  I want to focus for a moment on the kindness of Jesus.  I wonder if we truly ponder how kind Jesus is.

We see plenty of pejorative mocking in social media.  The poor examples of those who claim to follow Jesus are easy to find.  Heinous things done in his name bring shame to the history of the Church.  At times we are very poor examples of the kindness of Jesus.

It is the kindness that draws me to Christ.  His history is that of caring and compassion.  We see him feeding the poor, healing the sick, an d demanding that we do the same.  Everything about Jesus is a journey of kindness aimed at redemption. 

It is the kindness of Jesus that draws us to see his love and sacrifice for us.  It is the kindness that earns him the right to be heard.  He shows us his love by extending that love to us even when we reject him. 

If I tell you my story you would hear of the kindness of Jesus that draws me to him.  How about you Dear Reader?  Have you really seen the kindness that Christ presents?  Tell me a story.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”

(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

No comments:

Post a Comment