20 August 2016

Of Mice and Men – All Good Things

Greetings Dear Reader,

As I write this I am still recovering from the journey back and velocitation.  I still feel like I am hurtling down the highway when I am sitting still.  This too shall pass.  As with all good things vacations end.

I have a day to recover.  I think I have celebrated my Daughter well.  My brain and fingers are weary.  I cannot even type one sentence without an error.  I will rest and draw some conclusions tomorrow.  Good night Dear Reader.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”

(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

No comments:

Post a Comment