28 January 2018

Say Something ~ Opening Thoughts

Greetings Dear Reader,

Recently my eldest Son has been posting positive practical challenges on his social media.  They have been a great inspiration to me.  I am sure they are helping others as well. 

I hear all the time about the negativity that is a common thread in the world.  We see it in the news, our social feeds, and in public all too often.  The sea of negativity seems to be casting a pall everywhere.

I want to spend a day or three pondering how to be more proactive at inserting positive things into the world.  I wish to focus on the practical and situational.  I desire to be sure that I am armed to fight the negative.

You are welcome with me in every moment of the journey Dear Reader.  In this part you are dearly desired.  I want you to be with me as we choose how to cleanse the waters muddied by the refuse of a disheartened world.  As always, your comments and questions are precious to me.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”

(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

No comments:

Post a Comment