28 June 2018

The Music Makes Me ~ Intimate Insights


Greetings Dear Reader,

As a preamble to this part of our journey I asked you to share some music with me.  I have listened to every song you have sent me.  I have seen pieces of you that I may not have before this effort.  I am honored to know you better. 

The messages in music have helped me see the joy and pain you carry on our shared journey Dear Reader.  Most of what I write is for my own growth and ability to follow well.  Today I dedicate this to you.  You are precious to me. 

One of the gifts given me in your responses is that of new music in my journey.  I have listened to ancient hymns and modern melodies over the past few days.   Your entries have shown me hope, pain, loss, and gain.   They have reminded me that I am never the sole possessor of things painful or rapturous. 

There are standouts that have touched me deeply.  Some of the songs given to me will become a permanent part of the concert I carry in my heart and mind.  I pause here to thank you because my gratitude will not allow me to wait until the summation of the series. 

Since music makes so much of my spirit resonate I want you to realize just how much this gift means to me.  When the journey is over and we meet at the celebration I hope that I can find words to express how you have helped me along the path.  The songs we carry change us and what you have given me so far this week is changing me for the better.

Today, I express gratitude and will return to the improvement analysis tomorrow.  I promise to keep listening to your responses and responding to every single one of them.  Thank you, Dear Reader for enriching my life by sharing a cut or two of yours.   

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”
(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

No comments:

Post a Comment