15 June 2018

The Zen of 0 ~ Closing


Greetings Dear Reader,

It is very easy to collect debt to grace, mercy, and kindness.  We are overdue on our accountability to these things daily.  If we fail to be accountable or carry too many expectations we deepen our debt. 

Keeping short accounts with this debt is wise.  It yields a much more peaceful life.  When we keep a zero-sum balance in our quest to live out love, we do so by avoiding judgment, unjust expectations, and having accountability.  We achieve it by mitigating and dismissing our anger by dealing with it honestly. 

It seems that the answer for me is always the same.  I must constantly seek to have and show grace, love, and kindness.  I must always shorten the time between the things that would stop these in my life and when I live them. 

In the quest to follow Christ my only hope is this path.  If I fail this I will not see him clearly enough to follow.  There is no circumstance where I cannot find peace if I follow in faith with these things as my passion.  In that is where the Zen of zero lies.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”
(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Contacts for Aramis Thorn:
Facebook      Google +   
Twitter            Medium    
Novels on Amazon             

No comments:

Post a Comment