04 June 2018

Second Thoughts ~ Monthly Marketing Moment


Greetings Dear Reader,

Christmas novels must be
written before Christmas 
Someone told me recently that I should not call this a “marketing moment” because people will not read it.  I am choosing to be open about it because I do not desire to “trick” anyone into reading my marketing posts.  I also owe it to those who support me to be accountable for my promise to work harder to market my work.

If you stop here Dear Reader, I will not be offended.  Here is an update and my marketing needs:

The Twelve Tales of Christmas is complete and being edited.  Cover design is in progress and should be complete by the end of June. 
Magi: The Gift Bearers will be complete by the end of June if things stay on pace.  Cover design for it will be complete by the end of July.
I hope to have both to the publisher by the end of August.

Here is what you can do to help Dear Reader:
  • Comment on and Share my BLOG:  http://aramisthorn.blogspot.com/ .  Going to the actual blog page is the best but Facebook, Google +, Twitter, and Medium are helpful as well.  Every time you share or comment on my blog it raises my visibility.  Whilst you are there you can also follow me on these sites. 
  • I also have a kids BLOG: https://aramisthornkids.blogspot.com/ .  Always friendly and kid safe.  The youngsters in your life can interact with a real author.  
  • Read my novels.  You can get them HERE.
  • Post reviews after you read my novels.  I would love to know when you have done this. Please send me a link.
  • If you want me to come talk to your book club, social circle, writer’s group, or any other group you think would be interested you can reach me at aramisthorn@aramisthorn.com..  I would be happy to share my journey and experience in hopes of encouraging others along the way.


Thank you as always Dear Reader for your support and kindness. 

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn

Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”
(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Contact for Aramis Thorn:
Facebook      Google +     Twitter     Medium     Kids BLOG:
Novels on Amazon              Bookings at aramisthorn@aramisthorn.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment