14 October 2013

Songs That Sustain Me – Closing Thoughts

Greetings Dear Reader,

Music is vastly beautiful in my life.  It channels my emotions and allows me to focus on things that I need to unravel and process.  It can reach down into suppressed feelings and unleash them in a healthy way for me.

As I have walked through each of these pieces of music dozens of others have sprung to mind.  Music takes us to places we might not otherwise be willing to go.  I know that it opens places in me that I try to close off from help and healing.

This small group of songs reminds me of who I am in Christ.  They urge me to continue to follow with all my heart.  Thank you for walking with me for a space Dear Reader.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn

Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store."

No comments:

Post a Comment