14 April 2018

Creation, Recreation, and Procreation ~ Opening Thoughts


Greetings Dear Reader,

Even though it is mid-April the weather does not yet feel like Spring.  This time of year does put me in mind of the way in which the world seems to awaken from its slumber to remind us that life is still moving forward.  I can hear the buzz of people at the places I frequent humming about the need for the weather to get warm so they can do the thing they want to do outside.

I have seen hints of daffodils and buds on the trees but they have been hindered by the return of snow and ice.  Still my mind turns to the thing of spring and summer and I wonder how the seasons touch me this year.   As April slips through the hourglass I am drawn to baseball and thoughts of shorts and sandals.  My mind considers the farmer’s market and swimming. 

Drawn toward thoughts of creation and its children, recreation and procreation I ponder how I give place to all of these when the weather that allows them delays.  I am going to palaver about it for a few days and truly desire your company as I do so.  Just to set you at east the bit on procreation will not be about human children.  Hopefully we can find a of Spring whimsy whilst we await spring weather that suits us.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”
(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

No comments:

Post a Comment