17 April 2018

Creation, Recreation, and Procreation ~ Procreation Part 1


Greetings Dear Reader,

As I mentioned in my opening thoughts I am not talking about the birthing of children.  What I am pondering is that procreation of things that are good.  We do this simply enough when we plant a garden or write a song.

The other aspects of procreation that can be difficult are those which require us to pass on the life of kindness, goodness, and love toward others.  I refuse to think of it as replicating those things.  That is too impersonal.  It is that I am required to intimately and personally infuse these things into the lives of others. 

I am to be a source of constant procreation of that which is best in all of us.  This is the lateral purpose of our journey with Christ.  My purpose is to help to infuse life into others through faith, example, and service.  Instead of seeing the great power of doing this through humility we often do this through intimidation and threat of punishment.  This is not what creates new life. 

My purpose is to create life wherever I can through obedience to the commands to love God and my fellow humans.  I am to rather woo others to this new life through love and social justice.  It is allowable for me to want everyone to believe what I believe as long as my putting forth of that is done in love and respect.  It must be absent of judgment and condemnation.  It must be consistent humble acts of love and sacrifice that bring about new life.

In following Christ, I am called to procreate life through the living out of the Gospel.  I am required to use the love of Christ in my life to build it into the lives of others.  If done properly it will aid others in learning to do the same.  Life finds a way.  Love finds a way.  It is up to me to make sure I do not hinder it.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”
(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

No comments:

Post a Comment