29 April 2018

Gratitude ~ Opening Thoughts


Greetings Dear Reader,

There are so many serious issues about which I think and write.  From time to time they bog me down.  One of the things that keeps me from becoming discouraged is remember all the good things I have and can do.

I am going to spend almost a month on gratitude.  I want to remember some of the basic why’s of what I do as a follow or Christ.  I need to look at all the things that are good in my life so that the difficulties and challenges remain in perspective.  I was recently reminded of how many good things there are and I never want to take them for granted or fail to be grateful.

Another aspect of this is doing it in the long term.  Spending some time every day ponding gratitude and what I have to do to express it is healthy for me.  I never want to get behind in my debt of gratitude.

I invite you to spend some time being grateful with me.  I want to hear your stories of gratitude as I tell you mine.  There is nothing to trivial for which to show gratitude.  Walk with me Dear Reader and let us share our stories.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”
(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1/5/18 02:51

    I'm right there with you, we lose sight of the day to day, and the fact that we are blessed to have a new day. I've been doing this thing where I write down three good things that happen each day to remind me that no matter what's happened each day there is always good. And there is always good in God.

    ReplyDelete