28 April 2018

Injustice Collectors ~ Closing Thoughts


Greetings Dear Reader,

It is easy to find things about which to be offended.  It is common to feel slighted or injured by the actions of others.  We must not allow that to be our banner. Injustice wil exist as long as there are people involved. 

Our response to injustice is to right it.  We can do this through love and kindness if we choose to do so.  If I am to show love to the world then I cannot afford to be easily offended or thinking of myself first.  I cannot be harsh or offensive on behalf of others. 

Following Christ requires humility and patience.  It insists that I consider the needs of others over my own.  It calls for me to be good to others and more so when they are being unkind to me.  I must always work toward real justice and fight the injustice of judging and trying to control others through injustice collection.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”
(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

No comments:

Post a Comment