10 July 2018

On Bezel


Greetings Dear Reader,

Before today slips through the pinch I wanted to take a moment to wish my younger Son, Bezel a happy birthday.  I am so proud to be his father.  He has a heart that is filled with compassion and he cannot abide injustice leveled at anyone. 

He always knows when I am out of sorts and draws me into an uplifting conversation.  He can counsel me to be wiser than I am and often does so in a way that motivates me to be a better man.  I am thankful for his compassion and kindness.

As he celebrates his day I am also proud of the work he does and his attitude about that work.  He does an honest job with pride.  There is not much more he can do to make a father proud.  I do wish him on this advent anniversary to chase his dreams until he catches them.

I love you Son.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”
(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Contacts for Aramis Thorn:
Facebook      Google +   
Twitter            Medium    
Novels on Amazon             

No comments:

Post a Comment