06 July 2018

Summer Celebrations ~ Closing Thoughts


Greetings Dear Reader,

Yesterday at the pool I heard a lad say that summer would last forever.  I remember when it seemed that way to me.  I even have a friend who lives his life chasing summer.  There is just something about the sun and warmth that calls us.

I love the ways we celebrate the summer.  There are still festivals and long days ahead.  The days, however, have already begun to grow shorter.  The light will wane as the good ship Earth continues its journey around the sun. 

There are things I hope to do before I run out of summers.  There are places I want to see when it is warm.  I want to see a few more Braves’ games.  I long to spend more time in, on, and under the water.  Family beach vacations are one of my favorites of all things. 

There is so much beauty in the world to take in and enjoy.  We are given so much that is free if you just get there.  The celebrations of summer are an enticement to see the world.  I find so many reasons to love the Creator in it. 

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”
(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Contacts for Aramis Thorn:
Facebook      Google +   
Twitter            Medium    
Novels on Amazon             

No comments:

Post a Comment