19 July 2018

That’s All I Gonna Say Right Now ~ I Thought and Prayed and Worked it Through


Greetings Dear Reader,

“And I'm lookin out my car window sittin' in the pouring rain
Although your house is fifteen miles away, I can still feel your pain
I've thought and prayed and worked it through about a hundred times or more
How your soul just cries to everyone to help you get up off the floor”

I hear you Dear Reader.  I do not often have the answer in a practical applicable form but I do hear you.  Your pain is real and I understand it.  Even if you think I do not understand it, I do not have to in order to love you and care about your pain.

We all end up on the floor at some time.  We all need help to get up and try again.  Too often we fail to help each other rise.  We look down, condemn, and step over or on those who need a hand. 

We also alienate those who want to genuinely help.  We let our pride or our romance with our pain keep us from accepting help when we need it.  We sometimes let our hurt become our identity.  We claim we are not victims whilst playing the role in every moment. 

My failure is often to tell everyone I am OK when I am not.  I do draw a line between making my troubles my banner and denying them.  I must be more forthcoming when I speak to my friends.  I must be more open here as well. 

We all need help to get up off the floor.  We should do better at doing that for each other.  That’s all I’m gonna say right now.  I don’t wanna say too much.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”
(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Contacts for Aramis Thorn:
Facebook      Google +   
Twitter            Medium    
Novels on Amazon             

No comments:

Post a Comment