03 January 2012

Opening the Year


Greetings Dear Reader,

I return to work today after a two week vacation.  It was a much needed time and I am reenergized.  I wish to thank my children for the time they gave me.  It was memorable and will be cherished always.

I have some great things on the horizon this year.  My second Grandson will arrive in the Spring.  A move is likely to a new home.  I begin the final phase of my weight loss journey.  There are other changes in the wind but we can discuss them later as they develop.

What I wish to dwell for the moment is the part of the journey I am in right now.  So many make resolutions for things they plan or hope to do.  What I do is different.  I at what I must do to become a better follower of Christ and order my life accordingly.  I remove things that hinder my following.  I include things that will make it better. 

I know this year will hold vast changes.  I hope to journey through them with Christ and to follow him as closely as possible.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store."

1 comment:

  1. a new house, wow! I'm excited to see what the future holds for you.

    ReplyDelete