11 February 2013

My Fifty-Third Year

Greetings Dear Reader,

As I begin my fifty-third year I find that there are things I seek that are elusive.  I was sure I would be making my sole living from writing by now but I am not quite there yet.  I love teaching and so I am not discontent to continue it.  It is rather that I have a great deal to write and not a much time as I wish to do so.

So I have set some goals for the year and we will see what other plans evolve.  I do know that I am determined to end the year in a deeper relationship with Christ and in following him more closely.  What that looks like is uncertain but some of the pieces in place. 

One of the things of which I am certain is that it includes you Dear Reader.  I value you more than you can know.  I am working at deeper discipline and improvement of my writing.  I am working to get it noticed on a larger stage.  I do not seek wealth and riches.  What I seek is to tell tales that till the ground of the soul for the seed of the Gospel.

As always I will remain open to your questions and concerns in this forum as well as sharing my own thoughts with you.  As we journey together know that you mean a great deal to me.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store."

No comments:

Post a Comment