07 May 2013

Anger: The Foolish and the Bold – Anger at God

Greetings Dear Reader,

This occurs.  I wonder how often we ponder just how ineffective it is.  Since God is sovereign and inerrant he is always correct.  This means that anger at him for what he allows or ordains is in error. 

Most to the time when I find that I am angry at God it is due to my being dissatisfied with the way in which things are unfolding.   It is comparable to the way in which my Grandson reacts when he does not get what he wants.   It always me that disagrees with the state of things being that God is in control. 

This is so very dangerous for me because it always leads to failure on my part.  When I disagree with God I begin from the false presumption that I am right.  This leads to bad decisions and harmful actions that hurt me and those around me.  It is always in my best interest to agree with God and learn from the circumstances what he wishes me to learn.     

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store."

No comments:

Post a Comment