09 May 2013

Anger: The Foolish and the Bold – Concluding Thoughts

Greetings Dear Reader,

It is not wrong to be angry.  It is wrong to be angry for the wrong reasons.  Anger used to control me so easily.  It is only in focusing on the things that Christ wishes from us that I can quell that anger and love others beyond it.

It is not just my feelings that I must control but rather my heart.  How I feel about someone else and his actions must be governed by how Christ sees him and how Christ sees me.  If I have not forgiven or find my anger still burning against someone I need to examine my heart not his actions.

How I feel is not wrong but it must be measured against what Christ wishes me to be as his follower.  When I am angry I must examine why and pursue peace.  I must not allow my feelings to guide my actions and choices.  I must love, forgive, and work for peace.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store."

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9/5/13 12:57

    Because we have not walked in the shoes of another, we should remember and know that Jesus understands all of us. So we have no right to judgement or anger, which is self destructive.

    ReplyDelete