25 June 2015

How do you Feel – Closing Thoughts

Greetings Dear Reader,

We must feel what we feel and not suppress or deny it.  We must also master our responses to our feelings.  We are responsible that we balance how we feel and how we act.  How one feels is never justification for acting badly toward anyone.

My feelings are a great barometer for how my thinking is trending.  They are not to be primary movers in my life.  They are vital to my understanding of life but not the determiner of how I live it.

It is too easy to give my feelings control of what I say and do.  I must capture every thought and assure that how it is expressed is based on love and kindness.  The Bible is full of warnings about how we deal with anger.   We are commanded to love.  My choices must be based on that.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”

(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

No comments:

Post a Comment