13 October 2017

42~Truths ~ It is Never Too Early

Greetings Dear Reader,

I saw my first Christmas ad on television this week.  I have already heard comments about it being too early for Christmas.  I have heard complaints about the pressure of the season.  Some stores already have trees and decorations for sale.

The idea of early Christmas does not fit into my thinking.  I think about Christmas almost every day.  I have reminders of it in every room.  I have reminders in my car.  I keep Christmas in my heart all the year. 

It is never too early to celebrate the things we love.  We do not have to impose them on others.  We need not make it flagrant.  We do, however, have to understand that time is fleeting.  Life is too short not to enjoy things early.

I used to think that something things were for keeping and not using.  I realize that unused possessions that have value are few.  Even the art on the wall is used for viewing and appreciating.  We must not hide the good away.

I am not suggesting that everyone should celebrate Christmas in July.  I am saying that we must enjoy the things we love.  We must not wait until the right time in the future.  We must be temperate in our enjoyment.  We must vigilant toward our responsibilities. 

The 42~Truth is to celebrate life in the ways the fulfill us.  We must not put it off until others approve.  We must love life in every moment.  Even the pain and gall can provide joy if our perspective is correct.  It is never too early to wish you a Happy Christmas Dear Reader.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”

(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

No comments:

Post a Comment