29 November 2012

A Season of Giving – Coffee or Tea

Greetings Dear Reader,

Every now and then there is someone at work who stops by my desk and he has gotten me a cup of mint tea.  He just does this to be nice.  He buys coffee for others but he knows that I like tea.

What a great way to just make someone feel appreciated.  It is a way to give that is both personal and not threatening.  You are delivering warmth and kindness in a cup.  I roast my own coffee and grow my own tea.  From time to time I take some of one or the other to a friend or co-worker.

It is a simple thing to do a small thing. We just need to ponder it and plan it. 

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store."

No comments:

Post a Comment