05 November 2012

A Season of Gratitude – My Children



Greetings Dear Reader,

I must begin here.  I have children that I love.  I love to be around them.  I love doing things with them.  Each is an individual.  Each has intellect and insights that keep me on my toes.  They challenge me and mold me. 

My own failures sometimes make it difficult to connect with them but they always seem to make a way for me to do so.  When I consider it I know that they are the most important people in the world to me. 

I am thankful for them in ways that I find difficult to express without sounding trite or sappy.  Still as I begin a journey of specific gratitude it must begin with my children.  Each of them is uniquely beautiful.  Each of them is amazingly gifted.  Each of them has the potential to positively impact the lives of others in ways they cannot yet imagine.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store."

No comments:

Post a Comment