18 November 2012

A Season of Gratitude – Dreams

Greetings Dear Reader,

If you care to know or have not noticed I am a dreamer.  This part of my personality imagines what can be faster than most people see what is.  It is a blessing because I see the potential in others very clearly; very quickly.  It is a curse because I do not always know how to get to the things I envision.

Nonetheless, dreams are sacred to me.  I am thankful that I get to see the possible and work toward.  I am thankful that I get to see the potential in others and help them realize it.  An example of this is my Son Bezel.  He has an eye for film for which he does not yet appreciate the full potential.  He is creative and visionary when it comes to seeing what can be captured in a story and by a lens.  I pray daily that he sees what can be and works toward it.

People become afraid to dream because of disappointment and disillusionment.  Life seems so barren when I forget to see the possible.  After all, did not God see the possible in us and create a way to realize it?

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store."

No comments:

Post a Comment