16 November 2012

A Season of Gratitude – You

Greetings Dear Reader,

I am trying to be very careful not to be too sappy in writing these.  I do not want to let the series go by without recognizing a blessing that means so much to me.  It is you Dear Reader.  Without you my writing would be futile and empty.  Most of what I do here in my blog is an exercise in sharing what I learn on my personal journey.

I do, however, gain great insight, comfort, and joy from your interactions with me.  I do not want to fail to thank you for the times you encourage and challenge me.  Without an audience an author is not very much.  You mean more to me that you will ever know.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store."

No comments:

Post a Comment