01 August 2013

Second Thoughts - Moon Pie

Greetings Dear Reader,

Sometimes I will end the day with thoughts that are important to get out.  Usually I just write them and put them in my journal folder.  I have chosen that on occasion I will share them with you Dear Reader.

My Grandson Orion loves Moon Pies.  His favorite seems to be banana but he likes chocolate too.  I bring them to him often and he wants to eat them immediately.  Whenever I think of Moon Pies I think of a song by that name as well.  It was created and performed by some musicians I knew over a decade ago.  They are very talented and I often would hum the few lines of the song I knew. 

Tonight one of those musicians gifted me with an MP 3 of the song.  I am listening to it as I write.  This song reminds me of potential and possibility.  I will have to wait until Orion is a little over for him to hear it.  The song, however, reminds me of things that fill me with joy.

It is interesting how the timing of this is so very perfect for my current needs.  I am stuck at a crossroads and not sure where to go.  This music, a gift from my old friend and from God reminds me that I get what I need when I need it.  As the sun sets on my day my heart is filled with joy and wonder and just how much God loves me.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn

Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store."

No comments:

Post a Comment