19 August 2013

The Long Solitude

Greetings Dear Reader,

Ever since I was a small child I have a problem with being alone.  I have only lived alone twice in my life for any length of time and I loathed it.  Once it was for a year and once for three months.  Both times have been very difficult for me.

Today I begin a six week journey of solitude.  Christmas is off on a part of her journey that is necessary and so I will be alone for a bit.  This weighs on my mind from time to time.  I have planned on ways to use my time to better myself and our home. 

Even though I hate being alone I must use the time wisely.  In following Christ I must use what is given me and not squander it wishing for what I do not have.   For those of you who pray, please do so for Christmas.  Her part of the journey is much more difficult than mine.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn

Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store."

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous19/8/13 14:40

    I do not think my comment went through.
    You are never alone. HE is with you. But I do understand what you are feeling as I live that life every day.
    I live in a house with people who refuse to see me or acknowledge my existence..

    ReplyDelete