16 April 2017

Holy Week ~ Worth Dying For – How Should We Then Live

Greetings Dear Reader,

We are worth dying for.  We are the object of the Father\s affection.  All of this is to bring us back to him.  Some of you disagree and I understand.  Some of you think I am crazy and I understand that as well.

In light of what I believe and all that was done to provide for my faith I am still faced with a question.  How, in light of the resurrection, should I live?  It is not about candy or bonnets.  It is never about sunrise services or textual criticism.  It is all about faith and following.  It is loving and living. 

It does not matter how much we profess our love and devotion if we are not faithful to the duties that dome with it.  I cannot forget to love in word and deed.  I cannot fail to follow Christ out of that love.  I cannot fail to love everyone no matter how he or she feels about me or my faith.

The resurrection provides for transformation.  It changes everything.  It is the turn of the hourglass refiling time with hope and opportunity.  We cannot make the world whole. We can begin to bring wholeness into the lives of those around us.  I can treat other with love and compassion.

I should live as if the Son is risen and has commanded me to bring hope to the world. 

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store.”

(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

No comments:

Post a Comment