07 July 2013

Second Thoughts - Orion’s Smile

Greetings Dear Reader,

Sometimes I will end the day with thoughts that are important to get out.  Usually I just write them and put them in my journal folder.  I have chosen that on occasion I will share them with you Dear Reader.

Yesterday Maxim, Bezel, Christmas, Orion, and I attended a baseball game.  We arrived early and feasted on Brats, Hot dogs, and Hamburgers.  Throughout the game we kept reminding Orion that there would be fireworks at the end.  He did really well and when it was time he locked his attention on the late evening sky.
 
He sat with his Father silently smiled as the rockets rose and burst in so many colours.  His comment at the end was “we need some more of that.”  I agree.  Anything that brings out his beautiful precious smile needs to be in the category of MORE.

I found great joy and beauty in the time with my Children and my Grandson.  I found great joy as I shared moments with each of them.  It makes the journey so great that God has blessed me with such beautiful loved ones.

Wishing you joy in the journey,

Aramis Thorn
Mat 13:52 So Jesus said to them, "That is why every writer who has become a disciple of Christ’s rule of the universe is like a home owner. He liberally hands out new and old things from his great treasure store."


1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8/7/13 07:46

    I am so happy that you have these beautiful times to remember. They are the treasures that keep us going through the difficult times in life. Like a sweet little boy
    Feeding a flower to a deer.

    ReplyDelete